The handrails of escalators and moving walkways are very vulnerable to infection due to the fact that each of them has contact with the hands of potentially thousands of people every day. There have been no other reasonable measures of disinfection other than wiping them two to three times a day with hand towels. This is one of the reasons why some people are hesitant to grab the handrails.
- U-Link’s handrail UV LED Sterilizer combats 99.99% of the germs on thesurface of a handrail just before a passenger lays his or her hand on the handle.
- The product blocks any sources of infection from spreading by completely destroying the DNA of germs via UV LED light having a wavelength of 278nm
- Harmless to the human body, no use of any chemicals or heavy metals
- It is a wireless device with no need for a dedicated power supply
- Uses the movement of the handle to self-generate electricity
- Low-noise design
UV-C led module
|Power consumption||7-15V, 0.84w-1.1w(handrail speed 25m/min-40m/min)|
|Material Material||ABS-AF312 flame retardant|
|Surface finish||High-glossy painting|
|DC Output||24V, 4.0W-4.5W(handrail speed 25m/min-40m/min)|